https://freedomforcaptives.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/ArticleInfoToKnowWhenSeekingCounsel.jpg 600 1000 freecaptive https://freedomforcaptives.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/freeCaptivesLogoWhiteHeaderFooter.png freecaptive2020-04-30 09:51:382021-06-22 14:50:36Information to Know When Seeking Counseling
Information to Know When Seeking Counseling
Informational brochures for dealing with mental health issues:
- Ask a Therapist Brochure This brochure gives you important questions to ask counselors when you seek counseling and don’t have access to WELS counselors.
- Christian or Non-Christian Brochure This brochure outlines potential concerns when a counselor is not a Christian, or is a Christian but not of your faith.
- Mental Health Issues Brochure This brochure will guide you when you believe you might need counseling for mental health issues.
- Therapy Models Brochure This brochure helps you sort out psychological terms and distinguish between different counseling processes.
- When to Refer Brochure This brochure is written to help pastors determine when a member is in need of other forms of counseling in addition to the spiritual counseling he offers.
Check out our own Freedom for the Captives list of counselors.